Friday, May 24, 2013

Follow Friday(39)

FF Hop

Follow Friday is a weekly blog hop event hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.

 This week's Question is:

Q: The #FF is 150 weeks old! And we want to hear from you! What would you change about the hop? What do you like about it? Or just suggest a question to be used for next week!

 

I love this Follow Friday hop. The one thing I would change would be to post the questions way ahead of time just so everyone had enough time to post there Follow Fridays. Even posting them weeks in advanced, in a list format,  would be a major help. Overall, there is nothing wrong with this hop. I don't have any suggestions for questions for next week but I like that they have been asked for. =]
 
 
P.S.
 
CAPTCHA: If you have CAPTCHA word verification enabled on your blog, please take it off. It makes it much more difficult for readers to comment. Please look at Alison's CAPTCHA Eradication Post to learn how to get rid of it.

 
Link me up to your Follow Friday's and I will be sure to follow you back. =]
 
Thanks for Visiting and Happy Friday =]
 
-Michael

1 comment:

  1. Starting to see the captcha complaints. Glad I turned mine off earlier this year!

    Definitely agree with you on the wanting to know the question ahead of time. A list like some of the other meme posts do would be fabulous! And of course the Linky List can open up at its regular time! But more time to answer the question would be ideal!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete