Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Catching Fire Teaser Trailer

Have you seen that the Catching Fire Teaser Trailer was released a few days ago?
 
It is absolutely amazing.
 
It sets up the beginning of the next movie perfectly.
 
It was a little disappointed that nothing from the next Hunger Games was shown at all but maybe they will do that in other trailers.
 
I really can not wait for November 22nd to come. =]
 
Without further to do, if you haven seen it, here is the trailer for Catching Fire:
 
 
 
What do you guys think of it?
 
What are you most looking forward to?
 
How excited are you getting?
 
I am so pumped and exited for it. I love Rue's whistle at the end. Can't wait.
 
Leave me a comment letting me know what you thought of it.
 
Happy Reading
 
Michael


1 comment:

  1. The first time I saw it, I was thrown off by the peacekeeper with the gun and Katniss saying "go ahead". But the more I watch it, the more I like it. I think it captures the tone perfectly. And the music really works, in my opinion.

    Catching Fire was my favorite book of the trilogy so I'm really looking forward to this movie. It's my most anticipated of the year.

    ReplyDelete