Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Teaser Tuesday

 
Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by Miz B at Should Be Reading.
Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
Grab your current read
 
Open to a random page
Share two(2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!)
 
Share the title and author, too, so that other TT paricipants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers. =]
 
 
Warm Bodies (Warm Bodies #1)
Warm Bodies by Isaac Marion
Hardcover, USA Edition, 239 pages
Published April 26th 2011 by Atria
 
add to goodreads
 
Here are my teasers this week:
 
“You should always be taking pictures, if not with a camera then with your mind. Memories you capture on purpose are always more vivid than the ones you pick up by accident.”
Isaac Marion, Warm Bodies
 
“There is no ideal world for you to wait around for. The world is always just what it is now, and it's up to you how you respond to it.”
Isaac Marion, Warm Bodies
 
 
Thanks for visiting my Teaser Tuesday this week.
 
 
Hope you enjoyed it. I can't wait to see the movie based on this book series. Link me up to your teasers in the comments below.
 
 
Happy Reading.
 
-Michael

7 comments:

  1. I like the idea of taking pictures with your mind. Nice teaser.
    My Teaser is from SCARLET NIGHTS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great teasers! Here is my teaser for this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOoh very nice teases!! I like them! May have to try this one soon!

    Here's my Teaser

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, great teasers....and a little bit frightening. But taking pictures with your mind is definitely a good way to remember something.

    Here's MY TUESDAY MEMES POST

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two good teasers.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2013/02/teaser-tuesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't realize until recently that this was book, but I've had my eye on the movie since I saw the trailer. Nice teasers!

    My TT: http://followthewritingrabbit.blogspot.com/2013/02/teaser-tuesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. love these teasers.. and sounds like i need to add this to my TBR..
    Mine is up on my blog as well: http://myrandrspace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete