Friday, February 22, 2013

Follow Friday(31)

Gain New Blog Followers
 
Follow Friday is a weekly blog hop event hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.
 
This week's Question is:
 Q: We always talk about books that WE want. Let's turn it on its head. What books have you given other people lately?

I don't really give books to people considering I don't have very many bookish friends that like reading. But I did give my mom two books to read recently that I loved. Those books are Life of Pi by Yann Martel and Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl. Both book I highly recommend. If you click the pictures the link will take you to my review of them. =]
 
Life of Pi Beautiful Creatures (Caster Chronicles, #1)

P.S.

CAPTCHA: If you have CAPTCHA word verification enabled on your blog, please take it off. It makes it much more difficult for readers to comment. Please look at Alison's CAPTCHA Eradication Post to learn how to get rid of it.


Link me up to your Follow Friday's and I will be sure to follow you back. =]
 
Thanks for Visiting and Happy Friday =]

-Michael

9 comments:

  1. Yeah it's hard to buy books for people! I can buy for my friend pretty easy since she just started reading paranormals a few years ago. She has a lot of catching up to do!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true about buying books for people. I don't have many friends that read so I keep what I find. I'm sure your mother is enjoying the books.

    Jessica @ Literary, etc
    (new follower via GFC)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm slightly curious about Beautiful Creatures, so that seems like a nice present to me! Happy Friday!


    Follow That Penguin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with you about buying books for people. It's hard! With the books you have bought your mom, you can then go to the movies with her.

    I'm a new follower.
    Here is my Feature & Follow Friday Post.

    Lisa @ I'll Tumble For YA

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great titles! I really want to read the Life of Pi. Followed you back via GFC, have a lovely weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You surely made your mom very happy!
    I'm sorry your friends are not readers
    thnks for visiting my blog
    new follower
    RUTY@MYFF@Reading...Dreaming

    ReplyDelete
  7. I offered Beautiful Creatures to my cousin to borrow. I have seen it around a bit today. I think it's because of the movie, which I am going to see tomorrow! Super excited.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am reading Beautiful Creatures right now. Loving it! I was fortunate enough to snap up the whole series on Amazon last weekend when they were on sale for $2.99 each.

    New GFC follower

    Here's My FF

    Stephanie (Go Flash Go) @ Read, Rinse, Repeat

    ReplyDelete
  9. New Follower! Stop by mine too
    www.demonloversbooksandmore.com
    www.gotfiction.com

    KellyOh and thanks for mentioning the Captcha, now most of the blogs have it on the Follower button as well...Sheesh

    ReplyDelete