Friday, January 11, 2013

Follow Friday(29)

Gain New Blog Followers
 
Follow Friday is a weekly blog hop event hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.
This week's Question is:

Q: If you could choose one supernatural being/creature to really exists what would it be and why?

 

Okay, first off there is no way that I could pick just one. I would want a ton of supernatural beings/creatures to exist. It would just make our world ten times cooler if they did.

 

First off, I would want witches/wizards to exist. I have always wanted to go to Hogwarts to learn magic and it would be amazing if it was real.

 

A creature that I would think would be really cool to exist would be the Pegasus. Who wouldn't want to ride on a flying horse, they could be the new mode of transportation.

 

Another thing I would want to be real would be the things from mythology. Like the Greek/Roman Gods and Goddesses and different legends and things like that. It would be cool to learn that things from history and legend actual exist.

 

P.S.
CAPTCHA: If you have CAPTCHA word verification enabled on your blog, please take it off. It makes it much more difficult for readers to comment. Please look at Alison's CAPTCHA Eradication Post to learn how to get rid of it.
Link me up to your Follow Friday's and I will be sure to follow you back. =]
 
Thanks for Visiting and Happy Friday =]
 
-Michael

1 comment: