Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Top Ten Bookish People I'd Like to Meet

 
Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because they are particularly fond of lists at The Broke and the Bookish. They love to share lists.
 
Here are my Top Ten Bookish People I would like to meet. =]
(Click there names to check out their Goodreads page or their blogs)
 
I choose mostly authors for my list. I would love to meet all of these people. In my opinion they are all amazing and I love all of their books. Most of these people post videos and talk about things that are going on in their lives and this is one of the reasons why I like them so much and would like to meet them. They are all unique in their own ways and have amazing qualities about them. I encourage you guys to check out all of them and their books to find out for yourselves why I love them all so much. =]
 
 
Beth RevisAcross the Universe (Across the Universe, #1)
 
 
 Divergent (Divergent, #1)
 
 
Victoria SchwabThe Near Witch (The Near Witch)
 
 
Jackson PearceSisters RedSweetlyFathomless (Fairytale Retellings, #3)
 
 
Christopher PaoliniEragon (Inheritance, #1)Eldest (Inheritance, #2)
Brisingr (Inheritance, #3)Inheritance (Inheritance, #4)
 
 
Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (Harry Potter, #1)
 
 
Marissa MeyerCinder (Lunar Chronicles, #1)
 
 
Suzanne CollinsThe Hunger Games (The Hunger Games, #1)
 
 
Michael ScottThe Alchemyst (The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel, #1)
 
10) Angela from The Reading Angel- I love her blog and all of her videos. I have gotten to talk to her on twitter once or twice and would love to meet her. She is so funny and energetic, it would be a blast. =]
 
 
Thanks for Visiting
 
and
 
Happy Reading
 
-Michael


3 comments:

  1. I'd love to meet Jackson Pearce and Suzanne Collins. I think that Jackson's youtube videos are awesome! :)

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hadn't thought about Christopher Paolini, it'd be interesting to chat with him about his books! Here's my Top Ten Tuesday post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like seeing photos of the authors along with the books. I've heard of all the authors and have read or plan to read their books. I didn't know what some of them looked like and appreciate seeing them along with their books. Great list!

    ReplyDelete