Friday, August 3, 2012

Follow Friday(20)

FF 2012 Feature & Follow #80

Follow Friday is a weekly event hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.
This week's Question is:
 
Q: Do your reading habits change based on your mood? Do you read a certain genre if you are feeling depressed or happy?
 
My reading habits don't really change based on my mood. I read books that I know I will like most of the time so that they are a comfort to me. These are my go to books and I don't realy change genres that much. What does change depending on my mood is the length of a particular book I choose to read. Long books take me forever to read so I need to be in a particular mood to read them. While short books are fun and quick and can add to my Goodreads Reading Challenge faster lol.
 
Link me up to your Follow Friday's and I will be sure to follow you back.
Thanks for Visiting and Happy Friday =]
-Michael

5 comments:

  1. I like your answer! I get that you have to be in a certain mood to read long books, haha. :) New follower!

    My FF
    Mary @ Books Equal Brains!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, that's a good answer! Although long books can take longer to read, I tend to have faves that are in that category! And then when the 400+ pages are over I get upset because its over! So then naturally I have to find another book to read.

    Here's my Friday Hops

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must be the oddball because my moods do effect what books I choose.

    My follow friday. Please visit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like LONG books WAY better!
    Short books end too fast and I want the story to continue!!

    Old follower
    My FF
    -Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with you, great answer, it's almost the same things for me.

    here is mine

    ReplyDelete