Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Book Trailer Tuesday-Breathless Reads 2012

Here are the awesome and very fantastic trailers for two of the 2012 Penguin Breathless Reads books that are coming out very soon, which I really can't to read.

Enjoy these two amazing trailers. I really can't wait for the rest of the Breathless Reads Trailers to be released.

Release Date: September 4th, 2012


Release Date: October 30th, 2012



Let me know in the comments how much you love these trailers and how much you can't wait for these Breathless Reads to come out. =]

Thanks for Visiting

and

Happy Reading. =]

-Michael

3 comments:

  1. I adore these trailers, and I'm dying to get my hands on both of these books, I just missed out on getting an ARC of Venom at the BEA, one copy left, and someone grabed it right when I went to reach for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed venom
    neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed venom neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed venom neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed

    ReplyDelete