Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday: Falling for You by Lisa Schroeder


For those of you who don't know "Waiting On" Wednesday is an event hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine. The purpose is to let others know which book you are anticipating and can't wait til it comes out to read it.

Falling For You



Publisher: Simon Pulse
Publication date: 1/1/2013
Pages: 368
Synopsis:
Rae's always dreamed of dating a guy like Nathan. He’s nothing like her abusive stepfather—in other words, he’s sweet. But the closer they get, the more Nathan wants of her time, of her love, of her...and the less she wants to give.

As Rae’s affection for Nathan turns to fear, she leans on her friend Leo for support. With Leo, she feels lighter, happier. And possessive Nathan becomes jealous.

Then a tragedy lands Rae in the ICU. Now, hovering between life and death, Rae must find the light amid the darkness…and the strength to fight for life and the love she deserves.
Why I am Waiting:
Lisa Schroeder's verse books are always fantastic and deeply emotional. And you can tell this one is going to be the exact same. Can't wait til Jan. 2013 to find out how this one turns out. =]
What are you guys waiting on this wednesday?
Let me know in the comments

Don't forget to join in on my celebration of my 1 Year Blogoversary and go enter my Book Depository Giveaway Here. =]

Happy Reading.
-Michael

6 comments:

  1. I love Lisa Schroeder! (scrambles to TBR list to add this book ASAP)

    Reading Lark's WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome choice! I absolutely love Lisa Schroeder and can't wait to read this!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks really good! I didn't know Lisa Schroeder had a new book coming out soon-ish, but it's now on my TBR list!

    Here’s my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this sounds so good! I love Lisa Schroeder's writing so now I'm really excited for this one!

    Thanks for visiting my post!
    Traci @ The Reading Geek

    ReplyDelete