Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Want To Read This Summer

                                                                             Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because they are particularly fond of lists at The Broke and the Bookish. They love to share lists.




I have a ton of books to read this summer so it is very easy to come up with a list. I am not picking books that come out during the summer just ones that I have been waiting to read for a long time that I haven't read yet. =]

(Click on each Book for their links to Goodreads.)


A Million Suns (Across the Universe, #2)

Insurgent (Divergent, #2)

The Enchantress (The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel, #6)

Shadow and Bone (The Grisha Trilogy, #1)

Inheritance (Inheritance, #4)

The Rise of Nine (Lorien Legacies, #3)

The Last Guardian (Artemis Fowl, #8)

Tiger's Curse (The Tiger Saga, #1)

Monument 14

Enclave (Razorland, #1)

What are you reading this summer?

Let me know in the comments. =]

Happy Reading

and

Thanks for Visiting.

-Michael












5 comments:

  1. Excellent list! I loved Insurgent sooo much. I've heard good things about Shadow and Bone but I am most excited about Monument 14. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are too much books I want to read this summer but This is Not a Test and The Last Guardian would definitely be on the list if I made one along with Embers and Echoes by Karsten Knight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list! Monument 14 and Shadow and Bone are amazing. Happy reading!

    My TTT
    http://areaderintime.blogspot.com/2012/06/top-ten-books-on-my-summer-tbr-list.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice choices! I'm currently reading Insurgent, and it's pretty good! I'm also super psyched for Shadow and Bone--I've heard really good things about it!

    Here’s my TTT

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Last Guardian! Inheritance! Towers of Midnight!

    ReplyDelete