Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Teaser Tuesday



Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by Miz B at Should Be Reading.
Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
Grab your current read
Open to a random page
Share two(2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title and author, too, so that other TT paricipants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers. =]


Club Dead (Sookie Stackhouse, #3)

Here are my Teasers this week:
“My eyes flew open, and I pushed back against rock-hard shoulders. I let out a little squeak of horror.

"It's me," said a familiar voice.

..."Eric, what are you doing here?"

"Snuggling.”
Charlaine Harris, Club Dead
“When you've been really beaten, you realize that you are just an envelope of skin, an easily penetrated envelope that holds together a lot of fluids and some rigid structures, which in their turn can simply be broken and invaded.”
Charlaine Harris, Club Dead
Thanks for Visiting
and
Happy Reading. =]

1 comment:

  1. OOh nice!! Been years since I read this one! Hope you enjoy the rest!

    Here's my Teaser

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete