Thursday, February 23, 2012

Follow Friday(11)

FF 2012 Feature & Follow #80
 
Follow Friday is a weekly event hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.

This week's Question is:
 
Q: Activity!!! Take a picture or describe where you love to read the most...
 
Basically I like to read in my chair the most. But I read whenever I can for the most part. I also like to read in the breakroom on my lunch at work and also in bed sometimes when I am reading a really awesome book that I can't wait to finish. Also I love to read anywhere I can on my NookColor. =]
 
 
Let me know in the comments what your answer is and link me up.
If you follow me let me know in the comments with a link to your Follow Friday and I will follow you back. =] I will most likely be able to get all your comments and follow you guys after work tomorrow. =]
Happy Reading
-Michael

10 comments:

  1. I wish I could read in the breakroom at my job but I'd be too distracted by all the chatter around me!

    {old follower}

    Trish - My FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOoh pretty! I'm an everywhere reader for the most part. My post isn't up yet, but it will be at 12:01 AM EST (I like to wait till it's Friday where I am lol)

    I'm an old follower.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't take my reader everywhere even though I can -_- I'm scared to take it out of the house... so it never leaves. But for the most part (especially with paperbacks) I'm an everywhere reader :D

    I'm a new follower! Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love reading on my bean bag!

    New follower via Linky! Here's my Follow Friday Post

    Happy weekend!
    -JoAnne @ The Fairytale Nerd

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Michael :)

    I love your nook color, very pretty!;)

    Happy Friday!:)

    I'm a New Follower via Linky btw
    My FF: http://MissVainsParanormalFantasy.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I read on my Kindle.. pretty much everywhere :) But my favorite places are these

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like reading in my bed. It's comfy. I prop myself up with pillows and it's just relaxing!

    Here's my Friday Hops

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the sound of someone who reads during their lunchbreak! New follower from FF.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tag, you're it!

    Read about it here
    http://jezsbookcase.blogspot.com/2012/02/i-was-tagged.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. so nice to have an ereader, really easier to read everywhere with that.

    here is mine

    ReplyDelete