Monday, August 15, 2011

In My Mailbox(5) Another Borders Edition

Hi guys,

Here is this weeks In My Mailbox. I got some books for review and I hit up my local Borders again. =]


In My Mailbox is a weekly feature/meme/video hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren. It is where you tell everyone what you got this week book wise in your mailbox or whatever. =]

Here is my In My Mailbox for this week:

Books I talked about:
 by Becca Fitzpatrick
 by Cassandra Clare
 by Scott Westerfeld

 by Cassandra Clare
 by Heather Cashman
 by Tracey Alley
 by Tracey Alley
 by Tracey Alley

Blogs I mentioned:
Candace's Book Blog

Link to Giveaway Info:
Sisters Red Giveaway
Candaces Giveaway Info

Till next time,

Happy Monday


-Michael/Bookshelf Reviewer

1 comment:

  1. Gah! Can you believe that I've had Hush, Hush since May and I still haven't gotten around to reading it? Really great IMM. I'm looking forward to hearing your thoughts about these books. And in response to the question you left on mine, all the books I got were like new. As long as it says "Standard" under the condition of the book, it means that they're in good condition.

    ReplyDelete