Sunday, June 12, 2011

Review #2: X-Men: First Class


I am a science fiction, fantasy and superhero kind of person. And if you are too, you should definitely see this movie. X-Men: First Class tells the story of Professor X and Magneto and how they got to be who and how they are in the present. This prequel is set in the time of the Cuban Missile Crisis and the fighting and clashing between mutants and people happens right in the middle of it. I loved seeing how the X-men started out and how they came into being. The only thing I thought was bad in it was that they should have shown more. Jennifer Lawrence was awesome in it as Raven/Mystique and I can't wait to see her play Katniss in The Hunger Games. James McAvoy and Michael Fassbender were perfect as Charles Xavier and Erik Lensherr. There performances were exactly how I would picture there younger counterparts. If you like the X-Men or even superhero movies I recommend seeing this movie. It had a great story line and explains alot before the X-Men formed there group. I hope that they come out with an X-men 4 and continue the movies. I want the franchise to continue. So definitely go see this movie if you can. All X-Men movies have been awesome and this one is too. It actually made me want to go and watch all the other ones over again. Overall I give this movie 4 out of 5 stars. =]

Tune in to my review of The Green Lantern because I am going to go see that when it comes out as well.

In the mean time.
Happy Reading. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment